Friday, December 4, 2009

Life is Busy........



One thing that doesn't slow down is time ~ no matter what is going on time always marches on. Camryn is growing up on us at a very rapid rate ~ telling us more and more everyday her opinion on things (and she has a few opinions). I can't believe that she is over 2 years now and I also can't believe that my little baby dog Rayne is almost a year old. This time last year I was thrilled to feel the baby puppies inside Hillary and just guess what they would look like and now they are all doing great and about to celebrate their first birthday.
It has been a whirlwind year for me and my family, we have a new house, I have a new job, and things are great. We have a lot to be thankfull this Christmas and I know I will be taking a few quiet moments to thank those responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers