Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vegas!!!


We are home and had the most wonderful time in Vegas. It was extremely hard leaving Camryn ~ I cried a little bit but when we left Lloyd I started to get excited. I always thought I was afraid to fly, I'm not sure why but after zipping across the country a few times last year I realized that I LOVE it, and I told Shane he could surprise me sometime with flying lessons :) (subtle eh??)
So we took off and I was thrilled ~ it was a very smooth flight with us landing in Vegas at approx 10pm. We checked in quickly then headed out to the "strip". It was amazing ~ because it was the eve of Martin Luther King day the place was buzzing. We had the greatest time. Nothing really exciting to report, except we had a wonderful time, came home safe and I am so glad to be home.

I start agility classes tomorrow night with Rayne and am looking forward to working with her. She is a very smart little pup and should catch on easily.

We are still waiting "impatiently" for Ms.Meg to come into season so she can go visit Tray. I am so excited about this litter of working pups.

But I must run ~ Shane is upstairs making our traditional sunday morning breakfast and it smells just about ready...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers