Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Fun

With the Olympics on right now it gives a person an overwhelming feeling to get outside and be active (at least me) so I have been taking the dogs for long walks when I can squeeze them in. I'm not working right now so you would think that I would have lots of free time but I am keeping myself busy with a few projects. Yesterday we had some family out and had a fun day of sledding and firing up a few skidoo's to have some fun. It was a great day capped off by Alex winning Canada's FIRST Gold in the Men's moguls. It brought me to tears considering his families story and if anyone hasn't seen what this young man did for his country & family please tune in and watch. With that here are a few pics of the crew here at Vispera playing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers