Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Break in the Weather




Suppose to be a break in the weather this week ~ down to only -2/-3 for most of the rest of the week. It's been a pretty slow January at work so I have been able to catch up on emails/cleaning/projects I've been thinking about but unable to get in the "works".
Having a hoot with little May, she is so outgoing and busy....... and from what I hear all her sister's and Rojo are exactly the same. Shelley brought Kalila in on the weekend for a play and the two puppies played for hours without slowing down....
May finally crashed when it was time to head home :)
It's been great for her socialization to have her here at the store ~ Hoping for some nice stacked shots today ~ she had a nice warm bath this morning and is all fluffy and cute again :)

I am really going to miss her as is my little girl Camryn. Camryn is very fond of her ~ She is a very bright pup and I hope to repeat this cross down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers