Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great Last 2 weeks!





It has been a busy 2 weeks!
Headed off to my "getaway" if you call sleeping in your truck for 3 nights, during a downpour watching dog/handler teams fight the sticky, yucky mud for 2 days a "getaway"............ I sure do!!! Loved every minute of it! I was trial secretary for the ASCA trials held at the lovely SwedeLee farms so I mostly got to sit in a nice warm truck and help time/scribe for the judges. You can learn so much by sitting with the judges ~ but it is always easier to see a handlers mistakes when your not the one in the middle of it!

Was able to get 2 good days of shooting in and picked up some helpful tips and pointers from good friend/mentor Cathy B.... I will never be able to repay her for everything she has given to me in advice.

Then it was a busy week at work followed by a busy weekend ~ attended the Lloydminster & District SPCA Dog Jog today and once again had my camera ready to take some pics. Was a great day followed by lovely supper with our neighbours.......life in the country is good :)

And now it's Sunday night and I can't wait to see what next week brings!

ta ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers