Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Excited!


I have been looking forward to this week for a while now........ It's the herding clinic/trials at Swedelee farms starting Thursday. It's 4 days of working dogs, talking with other herding folks and I'm hoping getting LOTS of practice with my camera.......

This past month has been very hectic ~ the store girlfriend Tara and I own/run has gone through some changes including me being chief groomer girl. I have had years of grooming experience and have spent lots of time with our grooming team this past year learning a few new tricks, so when one gal left us for other pursuits and one gal getting sick and put in the hospital it was down to me to carry the load. It was a challenge but in the face of adversary you either rise up and face it or turn and run, I didn't have a choice ~ I faced all the dogs that have come into our shop and 99% are wonderful clients with only a few bad apples thrown in. I do have to say though that I am looking forward to a bit of a break.......

Will hopefully have some tales to tell and pictures to go with it!

Have posted a pic of Lia (Tray x Meg) daughter - 6 mths old helping with the flower pots this year........

All kids from Tray x Meg are doing fantastic ~ so pleased with them.....and their owners :)

tata for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers