Monday, July 25, 2011

Where is the summer going.......

Have been very busy doing so many different things. This past weekend we travelled to Wilkie SK (small, small town) for Shane's godmother's 80th Birthday. We were able to visit with family we don't get to see too often....... It was very nice.
Then this past Sunday headed out with Shelley, Tara and Camryn and travelled the hour and a bit to Provost AB for a visit with Debbie Markowski and her litter of Outstanding Aussie pups. These pups are some of the best you will ever find and the quality was outstanding. I was very excited to see these pups as my Rayne x Derby pups will be cousins to Deb's pups..... I was NOT disapointed! These pups were outstanding ~ Deb has a tough choice to make on who she's keeping and I have a tough wait for my pups next spring!!!
Back to work today (Monday) Will be looking forward to getting into my garden this week as it's gotten a little away from me.... Lots growing, peas, carrots, onions, potatoes, corn is coming along nicely.
Dogs are all good ~ enjoying their almost daily quad runs (as am I). We often come across some kind of wildlife that I love to sit and watch.......
Hope you are all enjoying the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers