Thursday, February 10, 2011

Saying goodbye to May


I have been at work most of this week (had Monday off) and have had Meg x Tray puppy May here with me. She is such a busy little aussie puppy.... never skipping the opportunity to have a play with a grooming client or a cuddle with a customer....
Everyone loves her including me and I am going to miss this little red whirlwind. She is my constant shadow ~ if I go to the grooming room she is on my heels, if I'm stocking shelves she is back and forth from the stock room to the shelf, she always has an ear turned my way incase I just might move.... Weren't puppies suppose to spend a good chunk of the day sleeping?? Not little May.....
She handles everything in stride, baths, nail trims, meeting people and dogs, nothing bothers her.....
I know she is going to keep her new mom in Finland very busy ~ I can't wait for updates once she lands.
We have finally had our cold snap snapped! It's a balmy -2 today....... makes for lots of grooming calls as people don't like the muddy, yucky paws from dogs that have gone all winter without their haircuts.....
Looking forward to a weekend off to spend with Shane & Camryn. The rest of Feb and most of March will see Shane on the road away from us so we take advantage of our time together when we get it :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww.....but just think how happy you've made everyone else...

    jo & Rojo

    ReplyDelete

Followers