Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Agility Trial Weekend


The dogs and I had our annual September Agility Trial here in Lloyd. It was a very hectic week as Shane had been gone for a week to BC and when he walked in the door Friday night I left to go help set-up. Good thing I have a very understanding husband!! Friday night was 1 round of Hoopers. I'm still not totally in love with this class but it seems like it's staying so I had better figure it out. Meg had a beautiful run with a Qualifying score, Ice on the other hand had some strange idea's of what this class should be like..........I should have known that night we were in for a less than spectacular weekend. The shining star was Meg, she picked up a few titles, Novice Jumpers, Novice Chances and a few other Q's along the way. She loves to run agility ~ If only she was trained to do weave poles she would eat up the novice courses!! My goal is to have her weaving before snow flies!! Poor girl is 4 years old.
Ice and I struggled all weekend. We still aren't working together as a team. He always tried 110% of the time so I can never get upset with him, just upset that I'm hindering such a great dog :)
Next up is this weekend at the Lloyd Dog Show with Rayne. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers