Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lloyd Dog Show


WOW is all I can say about last weekend. I headed into the weekend hoping that Rayne would pick up a couple more points toward her championship. Not only did she pick up a few points she is now CH. Vispera Freezing Rayne!!!! She completed her championship going BOB over specials from the bred by class and then went on to place in the group (2 - 4th group & 1-3rd group placement) She also won Best puppy in Group at ALL 6 shows!!
I am soooo incredibly proud to have my first home bred champion that I owner/handled. She is an incredible little girl and has achieved so much already and she just turned 9months old.
I want to thank Cathy Bishop for her constant guidance & support through acquiring my first aussie (Ice) to where I am today. I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for her. THANK YOU!!

I am also pleased to announce that Rayne's sister Breeze (owned by Sandy) was also at the show and did a great job. It was her first time in the ring so she had lots of little bouncy puppy dances going on ~ and couldn't always figure out where her feet were suppose to land but when Sandy & Breeze get it together they are going to be a GREAT team!!!

I am looking forward to a busy fall season with a few agility trials and more conformation shows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers