Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Had a GREAT time at the Camrose dog show a few weekends ago. Rayne competed all weekend as a special and although she was cute as a button just couldn't get past the stiff competition to make it into any breed wins BUT she came away with a very cool BPIG win (her 7th!!) It was a huge adrenaline rush to win such a prize in a tough tough puppy group and then to head back into the ring for Best puppy in Show. It was a thrill to be showing off my girl in the ring in front of so many people (including mentors in the aussie world).
One of the best parts of the Camrose weekend was hanging out with Cathy. It is very rare we get to just hang out ~ the knowledge that is gained around experienced dog people is invaluable, and I soak it up like a sponge.....or maybe that's a parasite??
Since we have been home I was struck down with the flu for a few days but other than that it's been smooth sailing. For those that don't know I have a very opinionated 2 year old that inhabits my life :) She is the love of my life and only she can make me laugh my pants off. She entertains me with her antics everyday. Yesterday, I went to pick her up from daycare and I was given a stern look as she grabbed a play cell phone and went to the corner to make an important call. Who she was calling ~ we will never know ~ but I can tell you I have never laughed so hard during a 2 minute pretend phone call by a 2 year old.
Agility trials this weekend that I am looking forward too ~ wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers